HomeHelp Email the webmaster Login Password Reset Register Retrieve My Username Broadcast Message to Admin(s) Dropbox Google Drive Google Translate Photos/Videos Upload Search tumblr Twitter View last 10 Posts (Want more? Go to "Forum Statistics") Weather  

Water GoddessHave lots of great foot fetish fun!Water Goddess
*** Submit your movies, photos, and stories by clicking the link below! ***
click hereGreat Feet Photo/Story/Video Submission Form click here

- Main Menu - Break this window - Newest Photos & Videos - More menu items - Newest Stories -

Pages: 1 2 3 
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
A night with Nay Nay (Read 412 times)
Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Rated R

Re: A night with Nay Nay
Reply #37 - Yesterday at 10:04pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! Mark & Quote Quote 
Nay Nay wriggle her pretty little tootsies up and down slowly bend her pretty toes back and forth, rubbing both feet together. "Mr Rashad, I found my toering! It was in the car when you sucked the yellow polish off my toes!"Nay Nay brushed her toes up against my arm as I cradle both feet together,grip on her ankles and tongue her toes up and down slowly, nibbling across the tips of Nay Nay tender toepads, slobbering.Mmmm they had me craving for some more piggies,slide my tongue in between every single toe, taste the toejam toecheese flavor from between Nay Nay little toes. I crammed 4 toes in my mouth, smack my lips, drooling dripping in between Nay Nay tender toes. I continued to suck them tender piggies for 2 more hours, tongue tickling the spaces underneath Nay Nay little toes, lips grip on her tender toes, slurping away at her tippy toes splaying tenderly. I sucked on Nay Nay tender tasty toes mmmmm gimme your toes Nay Nay!" I licked the flavor from her yummy looking tender tasty toooooooes. Mmmmmmm these toes taste so tender

IP Logged

Reply #36 - Yesterday at 9:09pm
Nay Nay wiggle her pretty little toes out of my mouth and stretch out her little piggies in my face. I rubbed the spaces underneath her wet toes. I nibbled on Nay Nay little piggies softly as she spread her yummy looking tender tasty toes in my mouth. Them tender toes was so good

IP Logged

Reply #35 - Yesterday at 10:35am
I stayed up all night sucking the tenderness from Nay Nay little piggies, letting my travel in between her toes slowly, Nay Nay continue to sleep while I suck them tender toes up. I crammed all 5 toes in my mouth while she bend her pretty toes in my mouth out of reflex. Nay Nay little piggies were so tender especially when I pulled on her toes with my lips wrapped around her toes. Mmmmm hmmm they are so good too! I chewed on Nay Nay little piggies softly, tongue all between her toes, lick the spaces underneath her sweaty toes remove the toejam from between Nay Nay tender tasty toooooooes she whimper rubbing both feet together slowly bend up her pretty little tootsies playing with my tongue, clamp down on my lips with her pretty little toes slobbering all over Nay Nay tender tasty toooooooes girl. Thanks again for your toes, Nay Nay! I went through her toes with my tongue in between every single toe pop a couple of Nay Nay tender toes in my mouth while she bend up her toes in my mouth and wiggle her pretty little tootsies playing with my tongue,tender toes stretching out splaying her pretty toes across my forehead cause me to work in between every single toe, slurping on her toes in my mouth while taste the toejam toecheese in between Nay Nay tender toes.

IP Logged

Reply #34 - Yesterday at 12:27am
Nay Nay little piggies are wiggling nonstop in my face teasing me, rubbing both feet together as she laid on her stomach texting. I tried to grab her foot but she pulled her feet away, cross her ankles together scrunch up her pretty little toes. "Noooo,Mr Rashad you keep sucking the polish off my toes!"Nay Nay pouted her sexy lips, rub her pretty little tootsies playing with my lips, drenched with my drool, splaying her toes out. I crammed all of Nay Nay little toes in my mouth, moan as I tongue all across Nay Nay little piggies. I didn't stop myself from enjoying Nay Nay little toes in my mouth. Mmmmmmm these toes deserve a good toesucking as tender Mmmmmmm"I continued to moan and tickle in between Nay Nay tender toes with my tongue all over her toes. I nibble all over Nay Nay little piggies softly as she slipped out of her pretty little toes for me. Nay Nay was extremely ticklish wiggling her toes in my mouth

IP Logged

Reply #33 - April 19, 2018 at 11:49pm
Nay Nay fell asleep on the sofa as I made my way downstairs searching for a snack at 2:30 am. My craving led me to the couch as I cradle both feet together, position myself on the other end of the sofa to get comfortable. After placing a pillow by my face, I went to town on Nay Nay little piggies. I was loving the soft texture of her toes. My tongue massage the spaces in between every single toe, going back and forth taste the flavor from the lotion between her toes. I slipped a couple of Nay Nay tender toes in my mouth while she bend up her pretty little toes. "Mr Rashad, I was sleeping good"Nay Nay stirred in her sleep, laying on her stomach, scrunch up her pretty toes. "I got hungry, Nay!"toes pop out of my mouth,cram all 5 toes in my mouth, moaning out loud enjoying her toes wiggling slowly in my mouth for 10 minutes straight until I finally released Nay Nay little piggies dripping in my drool. "You ate my little piggies,Mr Rashad"Nay Nay massage my lips with her pretty little toes.

IP Logged

Reply #32 - April 18, 2018 at 11:16am
Tonight Nay Nay wore socks walking around the house. I just wanted to pull her socks off so I can see those toes! "Mr Rashad did you ever find my toering?"Nay Nay whispered to me as I walked in the living room. I sat on the sofa and cradle both feet together,peel off Nay Nay socks and lick sweat from between her toes, lips grip on Nay Nay tender toes, slurping sounds as I sucked the polish off Nay Nay tender toes. "Mmmm these toes, Nay"I had my way with her pretty little toes slobbering all over her toes. "Hey did you ever find my toering,Mr Rashad?"Nay Nay clamp her toes around my tongue,slip a couple toes in my mouth sucking away at her toes. I laid down on the sofa with 3 middle toes in my mouth for 2 hours, sucking the flavor from Nay Nay tender tasty toooooooes. Mmmmm hmmm they were tasting so good. I enjoyed her toes in between my lips as she spread her toes.

IP Logged

Reply #31 - April 16, 2018 at 11:14pm
I sucked the polish off Nay Nay little piggies. I was drooling over her yummy toes, smack my lips around her little piggies in my mouth. Nay Nay tender toes was so good! I stuffed 3 middle toes in my mouth, gobbling up her pretty little toes slobbering all down her toes, massaging her wrinkle soles nibbling across her pretty toes. Mmmm hmm I enjoyed her pretty little toes bending back,my tongue in between her toes, tongue tangled between Nay Nay tender toes, lick the spaces in between every single toe pop out of my mouth and wiggle slowly spread her pretty little toes. I chewed on Nay Nay tender toes, crammed all 5 toes in my mouth. I gripped both feet together,made a sandwich and nibble on Nay Nay tender toes,pop her toes in my mouth for an hour, sucking the flavor from her pretty little toes.

IP Logged

Reply #30 - April 16, 2018 at 2:58pm
I spent the night in Nay Nay room with a mouthful of Nay Nay little tootsies playing with my tongue. Nay Nay was extremely ticklish, wiggling her toes in my mouth, lips grip on her toes, slobbering all over Nay Nay little piggies. I cuddled up with Nay Nay feet,bury my tongue in between her toes, suck the polish off Nay Nay little toes. She tried her best to pull her toes out of my mouth, I been craving for some of her toes and I went to town on Nay Nay tender tasty toes. I poured whipped cream all over her pretty little toes and clean all the flavor from between Nay Nay toes. "Mr Rashad you got my toes sticky,!"Nay Nay moaned softly rubbing both feet together slowly bend up her pretty toes. "Mmmm these toes..."teeth nibble all over Nay Nay tender tippy toes splaying out wide bend up her pretty toes on my lips.

IP Logged

Reply #29 - April 15, 2018 at 10:49pm
Nay Nay was struggling in the back seat, squealing in delight, turned on by me nibbling across all 10 toes. My tongue was tied up in between Nay Nay little toes as she wiggled her pretty little toes in between my tongue. "What time is it,Mr Rashad?"Nay Nay bend her pretty toes up, pull her toes out of my mouth and wiggle her wet toes all over my lips. "It's toe time, Nay!"I licked the spaces underneath Nay Nay little toes, drooling over her pretty toes, gobble up Nay Nay tender toes. "You gonna sleep in my room tonight,Mr Rashad,so I won't be lonely?"Nay Nay teased me sounding vulnerable. I sucked on her toes for 10 more minutes until I was satisfied. I sat back and massage her feet cradle both feet together, pulling on her pretty little toes, rubbing both feet together slowly, fingers scratch Nay Nay wrinkle soles, nibble all over her pretty toes slowly, smack his lips slobbering all down her toes.

IP Logged

Reply #28 - April 15, 2018 at 10:16pm
At exactly 9:10 Nay Nay text me she was ready to clock out and wanted to know if I was in the parking lot. I reassured her that I was outside waiting for her by the entrance. Nay Nay came out with a pep in her step since I dropped off her flats @4:30. Nay Nay got in the back seat and immediately kicked off her flats. "Mr Rashad, I felt so much better after wearing flats!"Nay Nay sounded exhausted from standing on her feet for 8 hours. "I'm going to drive around the side of the building and park real quick."I searched for a discreet location and I looked in my rearview mirror to watch Nay Nay lay down on the back seat,feet still in flats. I found a spot by Sears and parked with my lights off. I slid in the back seat opposite side of Nay Nay,pull her flats off, watching her toes stretching out splaying her pretty little toes for me. "That fresh air felt so good especially in between my toes!"Nay Nay admitted turned over on her stomach, raise both feet in the air, bending her toes up and down. "Thanks again for your toes, Nay Nay"I sucked the polish off Nay Nay tender toes. I went to town on her pretty little toes, sucking away at her toes. I nibbled her toes up and down, tongue her toes up and down all over and in between Nay Nay sweaty toes. I lost track of time and I saw it was 10:45 and I couldn't stop myself from attacking Nay Nay little piggies. I chewed on Nay Nay tender toepads tongue all across Nay Nay tender tasty toooooooes!Mmmmmmm these toes deserve a sloppy toesuck

IP Logged

Reply #27 - April 15, 2018 at 9:56pm
Nay Nay text me before she went on her lunch break asking me to bring her a pair of flats to her job bc the boots she wore were hot on her feet. I zoomed to the mall and text her when I pulled up in the parking lot. I looked around and sniff her flats , inhaling her feminine foot scent. 10 minutes later she was walking towards the car like her feet was aching. Nay Nay got into the back seat of the car, stretch out her feet on the middle console cross her ankles together."Can you take off my boots for me,Mr Rashad?"she asked me and I untied her strings,slip off her boots, peel off her socks allowing her toes to bend up and down, stretch out her pretty little yellow polish toes. "I bought your cheetah print flats for you, Nay Nay"I rubbed the spaces underneath her sweaty toes, pull on her pretty toes slowly bend her toes with my fingers. "Mmm,Mr Rashad! You gonna put me to sleep with this foot massage"Nay Nay rubbed her toes on my hand,toes playing with my fingers, clamping down on my fingers with her piggies. "Your little piggies being very playful,Nay!"I squeeze on her 3 middle toes in my grasp, bending​ her pretty little toes back, rub underneath her toes. "I texted you that my feet were hot in these boots since the sun came out. I should've worn my sandals that way if my toes started itching I could scratch in between my toes!"Nay Nay teased me wiggling her toes up and down slowly. "That's what you got me for..."I raised her toes up to my mouth and licked in between every single toe, drooling in between her toes. I stuffed 4 toes in my mouth, Nay Nay big toe dangle from my lips, bending her big toe as I sucked the flavor from the other 4 toes in my mouth. I didn't care who saw me nibbling across all 10 of Nay Nay little piggies. "I want you to lay down on your stomach for me please,Nay!"I begged her before her break was over. "I have 10 minutes before I have to clock back in. If you wait until I get off tonight then you can suck on my toes Mr Rashad!"Nay Nay promised me pulling her toes out of my mouth, wipe her wet toes on my shoulder, drying off her wet toes. "You closing cashier tonight?"I asked her as she spread her pretty little toes, wiggle all 10 toes together, clamping her toes down."I'm leaving at 9"Nay Nay assured me. I reached over to get her shoes and slid her flats on both feet. Nay Nay little toes was delicious tasting toes.

IP Logged

Reply #26 - April 15, 2018 at 9:01am
Nay Nay was laying on the sofa watching lifetime movie marathon and rubbed both feet together slowly bend up her pretty little toes. "I want to suck on your toes Nay!"I admitted looking at her toes stretching out, splaying her pretty little toes for me. I couldn't stop myself from attacking Nay Nay little piggies. Mmmmm hmmm they were tasting so good. I nibble her yummy toes up, drooling over her toes. I laid down on the opposite side of the sofa, with both feet in my face, tongue massage Nay Nay tender toepads, tongue in between her sweaty toes remove the toejam from between Nay Nay little piggies. "Mmmmmm hmmmm sorry Nay Nay for biting on your toes!"I moaned with a mouthful of Nay Nay little toes scrunched up in between my lips. I licked in between every single toe pop a couple of her toes in my mouth sucking on them tender piggies, nibble under her little piggies. Nay Nay pulled her toes out of my mouth, spread her toes out wide bend up her pretty little toes in my face teasing me with her pretty toes across my lips slobbering all down her toes. "I have to get ready for work!"Nay Nay sat up and wipe the drool all over her toes, massaging her small feet, digging in between her toes. To be continued.....

IP Logged

Reply #25 - April 14, 2018 at 1:39am
It was 6:15 a.m and I'm currently sucking the polish off Nay Nay tender toes. They taste so good when I stuff all of Nay Nay tender toes in my mouth. I can't get enough of her pretty toes in between my lips. I absolutely love it when she rubs her pretty toes across my lips. I attacked Nay Nay tender toes up. I chewed on her pretty little tootsies playing with her toes with my tongue all between every single toe craving her toecheese. Nay Nay tender toes are so tasty. I sucked on her toes while she clamp my tongue between her toes. I had a mouthful of Nay Nay tender toes in my mouth, sucking the polish off her toes. She deserves a good toesucking after work. I went to town on her tender toes. I grind my teeth nibble all over her yummy looking tender toes. "Mmmmm hmmm Nay Nay tender toes"I have to get some toes in my mouth. I crammed all 5 toes in my mouth while Nay Nay tender toes bend up her pretty little toes for me.

IP Logged

Reply #24 - April 14, 2018 at 1:16am
Nay Nay sat at the table writing a song, listening to instrumentals in her headphones. She was sliding her pretty little toes out of her flip flops, rubbing both feet together, scratch in between her toes. I sat across from her, peeking at her toes craving my attention. "Mmmm" was all I could say to describe her pretty little toes. I reached underneath the table and pulled her foot in my lap, digging in between her toes and pull on her toes. "Mr Rashad it's still whipped cream between my toes!"Nay Nay whispered to me wiggle her toes in my lap. I crawled under the table and went to town on Nay Nay tender toes. I crammed all of Nay Nay little piggies in my mouth sucking on them tender toes until she pulled her toes out of my mouth. Nay Nay wipe her toes all over my face,toes playing with my lips, scrunch her pretty toes up, bending her pretty toes up and I took my time stuffing 4 toes in my mouth, lips locked on her pretty little toes, slobbering all of Nay Nay tender toes up. "Yummy Gummy toooooooes, Nay Nay tender toes"I had to have my way with her pretty little tootsies, tongue in between her toes, drag my tongue in between her toes,all across her pretty toes.

IP Logged

Reply #23 - April 14, 2018 at 12:37am
"Mr Rashad,I'm trying to dry my toes"Nay Nay spread her pretty little toes all over my lips. "I wasn't finished playing 'this little piggy, Nay!"I pulled on her toes with my lips, gobble her toes up and down slowly. "You getting my toes wet!"she scrunched up her toes, bend her toes back and forth rubbing her pretty toes across my lips. "This little piggy went home!"I popped her middle toes in my mouth sucking the polish off Nay Nay tender toes. Her toes drove me crazy with her pretty little toes constantly wiggling nonstop. She promised me that she would shoedipping for me after work tomorrow night. I can't wait for them toes to play with her shoes. I leaned back on the headboard cradling both feet together tongue underneath her pretty toes. I licked the spaces in between Nay Nay little piggies. I sucked on her little piggy, drooling over her yummy toes. "Damn ya toes Nay Nay....So tender!!!"I chewed on her pretty little tootsies playing with her toes, tongue in between every single toe, slobbering the tenderness from her pretty little tootsies. I nibble all over her yummy toes and reached over to smear whipped cream topping all over Nay Nay little piggies stretch out. "Mr Rashad you going to have my toes sticky bed I go to work!"Nay Nay bend up her pretty little toes for me. I stuffed all of Nay Nay little piggies in my mouth, dripping whipped cream all down her wrinkle soles, slurping sounds as I tongue all between her sticky covered creamy tender tasty toes. "Mmmm these pink piggies, Nay Nay!"I smack my lips around her sticky toes toes,toes pop out of my mouth. "I'm save you some toes when I get off tonight"Nay Nay promised me looking at her phone, wiggling her wet toes on my lips as I tongue her pretty little toes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
A night with Nay Nay
Open Live Preview Live Preview

You can resize the message area by dragging the right- or bottom border.

Max 20000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features

If you aren't already logged in to this forum, then scroll up a tiny bit more to log in (or click here).

Chat Forum Access Problems? Click this link for help.

Great Feet Main MenuGreat Feet Main MenuGreat Feet Main Menu

Pay Per-Minute-Movies in our Great Feet Foot Fetish Site Movie Theatre.

This is our most accurate and extensive search engine.
Search this site powered by FreeFind

To find ANY word, type as is, such as Water Goddess.
To find ALL words, use a plus sign such as +Water +Goddess.
To find EXACT words, surround your text with quotes, such as "Water Goddess".

- Click here for other search engines available on this site -

*** Bing Search * Google Search * Yahoo Search ***

Great Feet Movie Theatre - Video On Demand
Great Feet Movie Theatre - Video On Demand

sex toy gifts for him

- From our Great Feet Sex Toy Store
Give your lover a gift that will keep giving in explosively climatic ways!

Enjoy the thrill of showcasing your photos to the world by having them published
on our site. You can remain totally anonymous ... or not! Click here for details!
Foot Fetish cool shades

*** Submit your movies, photos, and stories by clicking the link below! ***

click hereGreat Feet Photo/Story/Video Submission Form click here

Please support these sponsors we have so that we can maintain this site for free. Thank you.

- Main Menu - Break this window - Newest Photos - Newest Stories - Newest Videos - Password Reset -

- Foot Fetish DVD's - Foot Fetish Movie Theatre On Demand - Sex Toy Store -

- Facebook - Gmail - Hotmail - Twitter - Yahoo E-Mail -

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge

If you don't see the login screen, you can click here to go to it directly.

Chat Forum Access Problems? Click this link for help.

greatfeet.com 24 hours

Great Feet 1997-2018. All Rights Reserved.

« Home ‹ Board Top of this page