HomeHelp Email the webmaster Login Password Reset Register Retrieve My Username Broadcast Message to Admin(s) Dropbox Google Drive Google Translate Photos/Videos Upload Search tumblr Twitter View last 10 Posts (Want more? Go to "Forum Statistics") Weather  

Water GoddessHave lots of great foot fetish fun!Water Goddess
*** Submit your movies, photos, and stories by clicking the link below! ***
click hereGreat Feet Photo/Story/Video Submission Form ®click here

- Main Menu - Break this window - Newest Photos & Videos - Newest Stories - Click here for more menu items -

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
Top Clips from Foot Fetish category (Read 16864 times)
Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box c4s
Top Expert Member

I love having a foot fetish!

Re: Top Clips from Foot Fetish category
Reply #105 - July 17, 2017 at 12:33pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! Mark & Quote Quote 
Warning: Extremely Addictive Feet

Like a crack dealer I know what gets you hooked. I have exactly what you need. I can satisfy your fetish so completely that you can't get fully fulfilled anywhere else. Those perfect toes, soles and arches at just the right angles. I know that you're stroking already. I love that. I'll instruct and encourage your stroking. I know that you have a big load built up for My feet. Those balls are so full and tight. you need a release but you had to wait for My soles to appear before you could. you're so hooked. Completely addicted to My feet. I own you and I know it. Now, are you ready to cum so fucking hard for Me?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3381/17865194/Warning%3A+Extremely+Addictive+F...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #104 - July 10, 2017 at 12:29pm
ARIEL - Taste My Talented Toes

Exotic beauty Ariel has so beautiful and soft feet with the most talented and cute toes! She loves her toes and she knows how crazy you are for them, Ariel loves to take your mind with them! She lets you get near her feet and she streches her toes and plays with them, mixing them and rubbing them together. She knows that you want to suck her toes one by one and fill your mouth with them, at the end of the clip you will feel the taste of Ariel's feet in your mouth!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/70033/17663364/ARIEL+-+Taste+My+Talented+Toes%...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #103 - July 2, 2017 at 12:22pm
Lose Yourself To Me - Sole Addict

You dream about them..... fantasize about them... drool over them... Edge yourself to them.. and I want you to keep doing it. Keep dreaming about being about to get off to my feet, on my feet. And I'll keep teasing the hell out of you with them. Making you want them even more. Dreaming about how it feels to be in between my arches. And if you're a good Pet, you might even be able to order an additional surprise! Good Luck

https://clips4sale.com/studio/47647/17942656/Lose+Yourself+To+Me+-+Sole+Addict

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #102 - June 23, 2017 at 2:08pm
Foot Fetish

I wish you would suck on my toes while we fuck....I went to a store today and bought this little trinket that's supposed to you to do whatever I want! I want my FEET WORSHIPED, TOES SUCKED, SOLES LICKED so I can get off to it!! Since you won't do it willingly, I'll make you do it under my UNWILLINGLY!!!! I SPREAD MY TOES and SHOVE THEM IN YOUR FACE. You comply, and begin to LICK AND SUCK MY SOLES AND TOES. I'm getting SO WET at the amazing feeling, I start RUBBING MY PUSSY while you continue to LICK, SUCK AND TONGUE MY SEXY FEET. I CUM SO HARD when you FACE FUCK MY FEET!! After my orgasm, I snap my fingers to wake you. You have absolutely no recollection of what just happened...I'll definitely have to do it again!!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/76661/17873064/+Foot+Fetish+%28full+HD%29

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #101 - June 17, 2017 at 4:20am
Sexy School Matron Kay Plays with Her Pretty Feet As She Strips Completely Naked

Matron Kay is reading in her office, it is the first time she has had a significant sit down all day and her feet are aching. First she dangles her high heels and then slips them off, she is already feeling more relaxed and as she rubs the balls of her feet she spreads her toes. As Matron swings her feet up on to the opposite chair, showing her bare soles, she undoes her belt and unzips her tunic. She is feeling quite warm in her office and as she plays with her feet she slips of more and more of her clothing. Soon Matron is in just her lingerie, still wiggling & spreading her toes, sliding her fingers in between them. As Matron slips off her pretty lingerie she is left completely naked and as she sits up on her couch, with her legs spread, you have the perfect view of her sexy bare soles and her naughty pussy & ass.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/68475/17865682/Sexy+School+Matron+Kay+Plays+with+H...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #100 - June 10, 2017 at 3:25am
Mia Malkova- Heels Off/Bare Soles

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: SOLES

https://clips4sale.com/studio/3105/17830124/Mia+Malkova-+Heels+Off%2FBare+Soles+...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #99 - June 3, 2017 at 3:45am
Goddess Feet

You see Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink lounging by the pool and cannot help but wish you could worship their sexy, tan, pedicured feet. Their gorgeous high arches and beautiful soles are so delicious. You absolutely need to be able to kiss them, on your knees like the slave you are. Watch as they tease you with their high arches, perfect toes as well as their perfect bodies. They know just what to say to you to get you begging for their feet!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/5751/17788650/Goddess+Feet

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #98 - May 30, 2017 at 3:05am
Lesbo Licks Big Sweaty Soles

Sexy brunette girl Emily forces slave Linda to worship feet. Emily orders to suck her toes and clean her dirty high heel sandals. Linda licks street dirt from bottoms of Emily’s sexy shoes. Her shoes are very dirty, but it is not problem for poor slave Linda. Emily makes slave girl to take off her shoes and orders to lick her sweaty big soles. Linda enjoys licking sweaty stinky feet. Emily despises slave girl for this.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/87135/17759842/Lesbo+Licks+Big+Sweaty+Soles

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #97 - May 25, 2017 at 11:39pm
He Rubs Her Feet She Sucks and Rides Him

On the couch together, she rests her head on his lap while he rubs her feet.  She soon starts to lick and suck his cock, getting it big and firm very quickly.  He can't resist licking and sucking her toes and soles as he rubs her feet, while she continues licking up and down his shaft, tonguing and sucking his balls and kissing all around.  Soon she straddles him and he puts his big dick in her tight pussy, she rides him while he sits on the couch, her tits bouncing in his face, he grabs her ass and sucks her tits and then cums hard inside of her pussy.

Click pic for preview...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/109066/17736082/He+Rubs+Her+Feet+She+Sucks+and+Rid...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #96 - May 22, 2017 at 12:53am
Foot & Heel Fetish Compilation

I know you've been lusting after My feet, waiting for the day where I would allow you the privilege of worshipping My perfect feet again, well today is it. I'm giving you 20 minutes of material to worship, ranging from My perfect feet in clad in stockings, to being allowed the privilege of watching Me rub lotion on My feet.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/78481/17688686/Foot+%26+Heel+Fetish+Compilation
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017 at 5:55am by Webmaster Bill »  
IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #95 - May 19, 2017 at 1:53pm
Screams, Rope and Tasty Feet

The feast of feet continues. Two naked beauties, one pale, the other dark. Both with lovely bodies and tasty, pretty feet.  Their captor relishes in their discomfort and despair. They can't escape and must endure his unwanted attention to their delectable digits. He keeps things interesting. Now he sucks their toes and simultaneously vibes them...one at a time...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/69727/17711006/Screams%2C+Rope+and+Tasty+Feet.++Pa...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #94 - May 16, 2017 at 12:41am
Goddess Nina Perfect Day

Goddess Nina is sitting on armchair with her feet on man face. She is giving him her black sexy stockings to smell. He is in love in her feet and inhale her aroma.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/21404/17683852/Goddess+Nina+Perfect+Day+-+HD+1920x...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #93 - May 10, 2017 at 2:30am
Veronica Vixen: Interracial Foot Love

Veronica has the pleasure of worshipping the feet of two Mistresses who just don't give a fuck that their feet are smelly. They feel they deserve to be admired and she should be happy that she is allowed at their precious feet.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/13474/17480374/Veronica+Vixen%3A+Interracial+Foot+...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #92 - May 8, 2017 at 12:31am
Foot Freaks Worst Nightmare

You really get off from my feet don't you? Today I'm giving you all the foot time you want. BUT there's a catch. You have to be in chastity for as long as you do it. HAHA!!!. I knew you couldn't resist. A pathetic fool like you just thinks feet feet feet no matter what the consequences. Even if you have give up the very thing you are looking for: sexual gratification. Yeah, say goodbye to that, loser ! LOL!

Goddess Raven

https://clips4sale.com/studio/71196/16676752/Foot+Freaks+Worst+Nightmare+%281080...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #91 - May 5, 2017 at 2:40am
Foot loser sniff my sweaty converse and stinky feet

The minute you see my feet you just want to jerk off and cum. You are foot freak for life. You are already touching your cock thinking about my how stinky my socks are and how sweaty my soles are. Let me step on your head with my converse shoes, loser! While you are here you may lick my shoes clean with your tongue.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/95843/17636820/Foot+loser+sniff+my+sweaty+converse...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
Top Clips from Foot Fetish category
Open Live Preview Live Preview

You can resize the message area by dragging the right- or bottom border.

Max 20000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features

Scroll up a tiny bit more if you want to log in to this forum (or click here). Have fun!

Chat Forum Access Problems? Click this link for help.
Great Feet Video on Demand
Check out our rotating video on demand foot fetish offerings!

For premium foot fetish sites, take a free look at Foot Fetish Daily and Foot Sex Fetish!
Great Feet Main MenuGreat Feet Main MenuGreat Feet Main Menu

Pay Per-Minute-Movies in our Great Feet Foot Fetish Site Movie Theatre.

This is our most accurate and extensive search engine.
Search this site powered by FreeFind

To find ANY word, type as is, such as Water Goddess.
To find ALL words, use a plus sign such as +Water +Goddess.
To find EXACT words, surround your text with quotes, such as "Water Goddess".

- Click here for other search engines available on this site -

*** Bing Search * Google Search * Yahoo Search ***

1-888-222-1371
United States & Canada

Foot fetish phone line & much more! Call now for free info!

0983-939-2210 x 1144
United Kingdom

Any advertisement MUST include the price per minute of
£1.53 and the customer service number of 0203 3623009.

All kinds of phone lines for you to get off on! Call now for free info!

If you're a webmaster who would like to advertise phone sex lines, click here.

Great Feet Movie Theatre - Video On Demand
Great Feet Movie Theatre - Video On Demand

Great Feet Sex Toy Store

Great Feet DVD Store
Great Feet DVD StoreGreat Feet DVD StoreGreat Feet DVD StoreGreat Feet DVD StoreGreat Feet DVD Store
There are plenty of foot fetish DVD's here, so check them out!

Enjoy the thrill of showcasing your photos to the world by having them published
on our site. You can remain totally anonymous ... or not! Click here for details!
Foot Fetish cool shades

*** Submit your movies, photos, and stories by clicking the link below! ***
greatfeet.com 24 hours click hereGreat Feet Photo/Story/Video Submission Form ®click here
greatfeet.com 24 hours

Please support these sponsors we have so that we can maintain this site for free. Thank you.

- Main Menu - Break this window - Newest Photos - Newest Stories - Newest Videos - Password Reset -

- Foot Fetish DVD's - Foot Fetish Movie Theatre On Demand - Sex Toy Store -

- Facebook - Gmail - Hotmail - Twitter - Yahoo E-Mail -

Attention AOL & Hotmail Users: You may be missing messages/notifications (click here to solve this problem).

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge

If you don't see the login screen, you can click here to go to it directly. Have fun!

Chat Forum Access Problems? Click this link for help.

greatfeet.com 24 hours

Great Feet © 1997-2017. All Rights Reserved.

« Home ‹ Board Top of this page