HomeHelp Email the webmaster Login Password Reset Register Retrieve My Username Broadcast Message to Admin(s) Dropbox Google Drive Google Translate Photos/Videos Upload Search tumblr Twitter View last 10 Posts (Want more? Go to "Forum Statistics") Weather  

Water GoddessHave lots of great foot fetish fun!Water Goddess
*** Submit your movies, photos, and stories by clicking the link below! ***
click hereGreat Feet Photo/Story/Video Submission Form ®click here

- Main Menu - Break this window - Newest Photos & Videos - More menu items - Newest Stories -

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
Top Clips from Foot Fetish category (Read 26030 times)
Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box c4s
Top Expert Member

I love having a foot fetish!

Re: Top Clips from Foot Fetish category
Reply #97 - May 25, 2017 at 11:39pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! Mark & Quote Quote 
He Rubs Her Feet She Sucks and Rides Him

On the couch together, she rests her head on his lap while he rubs her feet.  She soon starts to lick and suck his cock, getting it big and firm very quickly.  He can't resist licking and sucking her toes and soles as he rubs her feet, while she continues licking up and down his shaft, tonguing and sucking his balls and kissing all around.  Soon she straddles him and he puts his big dick in her tight pussy, she rides him while he sits on the couch, her tits bouncing in his face, he grabs her ass and sucks her tits and then cums hard inside of her pussy.

Click pic for preview...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/109066/17736082/He+Rubs+Her+Feet+She+Sucks+and+Rid...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #96 - May 22, 2017 at 12:53am
Foot & Heel Fetish Compilation

I know you've been lusting after My feet, waiting for the day where I would allow you the privilege of worshipping My perfect feet again, well today is it. I'm giving you 20 minutes of material to worship, ranging from My perfect feet in clad in stockings, to being allowed the privilege of watching Me rub lotion on My feet.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/78481/17688686/Foot+%26+Heel+Fetish+Compilation
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017 at 5:55am by Webmaster Bill »  
IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #95 - May 19, 2017 at 1:53pm
Screams, Rope and Tasty Feet

The feast of feet continues. Two naked beauties, one pale, the other dark. Both with lovely bodies and tasty, pretty feet.  Their captor relishes in their discomfort and despair. They can't escape and must endure his unwanted attention to their delectable digits. He keeps things interesting. Now he sucks their toes and simultaneously vibes them...one at a time...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/69727/17711006/Screams%2C+Rope+and+Tasty+Feet.++Pa...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #94 - May 16, 2017 at 12:41am
Goddess Nina Perfect Day

Goddess Nina is sitting on armchair with her feet on man face. She is giving him her black sexy stockings to smell. He is in love in her feet and inhale her aroma.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/21404/17683852/Goddess+Nina+Perfect+Day+-+HD+1920x...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #93 - May 10, 2017 at 2:30am
Veronica Vixen: Interracial Foot Love

Veronica has the pleasure of worshipping the feet of two Mistresses who just don't give a fuck that their feet are smelly. They feel they deserve to be admired and she should be happy that she is allowed at their precious feet.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/13474/17480374/Veronica+Vixen%3A+Interracial+Foot+...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #92 - May 8, 2017 at 12:31am
Foot Freaks Worst Nightmare

You really get off from my feet don't you? Today I'm giving you all the foot time you want. BUT there's a catch. You have to be in chastity for as long as you do it. HAHA!!!. I knew you couldn't resist. A pathetic fool like you just thinks feet feet feet no matter what the consequences. Even if you have give up the very thing you are looking for: sexual gratification. Yeah, say goodbye to that, loser ! LOL!

Goddess Raven

https://clips4sale.com/studio/71196/16676752/Foot+Freaks+Worst+Nightmare+%281080...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #91 - May 5, 2017 at 2:40am
Foot loser sniff my sweaty converse and stinky feet

The minute you see my feet you just want to jerk off and cum. You are foot freak for life. You are already touching your cock thinking about my how stinky my socks are and how sweaty my soles are. Let me step on your head with my converse shoes, loser! While you are here you may lick my shoes clean with your tongue.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/95843/17636820/Foot+loser+sniff+my+sweaty+converse...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #90 - May 2, 2017 at 8:32am
Nikki Brooks Double Team Foot Worshiped By Ginary & Mary Masochism

Nikki Brooks is a happy girls. She has both Ginary and Mary Masochism worshiping her feet. The girl lick and suck her toes and soles with out their hands. Nikki lays back and enjoys herself as the duo try and out do each other with how wet they can make Nikki’s feet.  The girls team up to worship on one foot together making it drip with their saliva. Nikki enjoys the view as the girls make her giggle and moan with their tongues. She rolls over on to her belly and the worship continues.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/45669/17608756/Nikki+Brooks+Double+Team+Foot+Worsh...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #89 - May 1, 2017 at 8:00am
Avery's Stinky Socks

Avery really loves to humiliate you with her sweaty socks and feet so this is exactly what she does here again in this clip after another very long day with her feet inside her sneakers! She has been wearing the same pair of socks for over a week to win our sweaty socks challenge, but it is now your turn to deal with her stinky socks in your face! She totally teases you with her sneakers on before she takes them off to completely cover your face with her sweaty pink socks! Those socks are actually super cute, but the only problem is that they smell so strong! She just takes pleasure to rub them all over your face, and also makes you stick your tongue out to lick and clean the dirty bottom of her socks! Avery seems to enjoy all the attention that you pay to her feet so she slowly peels her socks off to smother your face again with her stinky naked feet! She wants you to take some deep breaths in her feet, and also stick your tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! She also wants to feel your wet and juicy tongue right in between each of her toes! Don’t be shy to suck on her toes! She loves it!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/8983/17408970/Avery%27s+Stinky+Socks+-+%28Ultra+HD...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #88 - April 27, 2017 at 1:35am
Kaylaa

What's better than a collection of Kaylaa-Rae video? Right, being with Kaylaa herself. I can tell you that Kaylaa is about the sweetest person I have ever met. Besides that, she is super gorgeous. I made this video so that you can check her out and have the video all in one place.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/241/17593180/Kaylaa

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #87 - April 22, 2017 at 11:50am
Madison Lost Her Shoe

Madison is late for a meeting and can't seem to find her other shoe or stocking.  Continuously looking through her dirty room with one shoe and stocking and one bare foot.  A few under the bed shots as well as a few upskirt, and many of her bare sole. She tries on another stocking but decides it doesn't match at all.  Eventually she gives up and walks out into public with one shoe one.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/97125/17569414/Madison+Lost+Her+Shoe

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #86 - April 20, 2017 at 6:23am
ANGEL ROSE & ANDI PAGE SEXY TOE SUCKING FOOT WORSHIP

ANDI PAGE and ANGEL ROSE are roomies and they are hanging out in ANGEL'S room BAREFOOT in the bed. ANGEL wants to confess to ANDI why she MOANS so loud when her boyfriend is over and it's not just from straight sex as ANDI may think. ANGEL spills the secret and tells ANDI that her boyfriend SUCKS her TOES and it makes her ORGASM...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/47363/17476590/ANGEL+ROSE+%26+ANDI+PAGE+SEXY+TOE+S...

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #85 - April 18, 2017 at 1:43am
4 girls foot party

4 girls having a foot party, you know you want this! Huanita, Dulce Larissa and Hailie are having fun with their feet, 8 feet, touching, playing, comparing and measuring, comparing toes than standing on each others feet and walking carrying them.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/2069/17510846/4-girls-foot-party

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

Reply #84 - April 13, 2017 at 5:26am
Teasing You With My Toes While I Edit A Custom

Yea, you read that right. I'm sitting back, naked as could be, with nothing but my beautiful toes and soles in your face. That's all you can concentrate on while I pick out which Pictures are going to make it into the custom for someone else. Pictures that showcase my sexy feet. Want to see them? Of course you do, but you'll have to convince me to let you

https://clips4sale.com/studio/47647/17518116/Teasing+You+With+My+Toes+While+I+Ed...

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Sole Licker
Top Expert Member

*N2 Sexy Soles*

Reply #83 - April 13, 2017 at 1:57am
Nice stuff all around

WWW Sole Licker verako2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
Top Clips from Foot Fetish category
Open Live Preview Live Preview

You can resize the message area by dragging the right- or bottom border.

Max 20000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features

Scroll up a tiny bit more if you want to log in to this forum (or click here). Have fun!

Chat Forum Access Problems? Click this link for help.

Great Feet Main MenuGreat Feet Main MenuGreat Feet Main Menu

Pay Per-Minute-Movies in our Great Feet Foot Fetish Site Movie Theatre.

This is our most accurate and extensive search engine.
Search this site powered by FreeFind

To find ANY word, type as is, such as Water Goddess.
To find ALL words, use a plus sign such as +Water +Goddess.
To find EXACT words, surround your text with quotes, such as "Water Goddess".

- Click here for other search engines available on this site -

*** Bing Search * Google Search * Yahoo Search ***

Great Feet Movie Theatre - Video On Demand
Great Feet Movie Theatre - Video On Demand

sex toy gifts for him

- From our Great Feet Sex Toy Store
Give your lover a gift that will keep giving in explosively climatic ways!

Enjoy the thrill of showcasing your photos to the world by having them published
on our site. You can remain totally anonymous ... or not! Click here for details!
Foot Fetish cool shades

*** Submit your movies, photos, and stories by clicking the link below! ***
greatfeet.com 24 hours click hereGreat Feet Photo/Story/Video Submission Form ®click here
greatfeet.com 24 hours

Please support these sponsors we have so that we can maintain this site for free. Thank you.

- Main Menu - Break this window - Newest Photos - Newest Stories - Newest Videos - Password Reset -

- Foot Fetish DVD's - Foot Fetish Movie Theatre On Demand - Sex Toy Store -

- Facebook - Gmail - Hotmail - Twitter - Yahoo E-Mail -

Attention AOL & Hotmail Users: You may be missing messages/notifications (click here to solve this problem).

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge

If you don't see the login screen, you can click here to go to it directly. Have fun!

Chat Forum Access Problems? Click this link for help.

greatfeet.com 24 hours

Great Feet © 1997-2017. All Rights Reserved.

« Home ‹ Board Top of this page