HomeHelp Email the webmaster Login Password Reset Register Retrieve My Username Broadcast Message to Admin(s) Dropbox Google Drive Google Translate Photos/Videos Upload Search tumblr Twitter View last 10 Posts (Want more? Go to "Forum Statistics") Weather  

Water GoddessHave lots of great foot fetish fun!Water Goddess
*** Submit your movies, photos, and stories by clicking the link below! ***
click hereGreat Feet Photo/Story/Video Submission Form click here

- Main Menu - Break this window - Newest Photos & Videos - Newest Stories - Click here for more menu items -

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
Dirty Soles (Read 4250 times)
Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box bestfeettales35t

Nothing beats some sweaty
socked toes

Re: Dirty Soles
Reply #11 - December 16, 2016 at 12:37pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! Mark & Quote Quote 
Sole Licker wrote on March 15, 2005 at 8:47am:
In regards to the "contrast" thing, I do enjoy looking at soles that have a light, natural stain. The kind that shows when shoes & socks are removed after being worn all day. Still clean but with some wear coloration. That, I don't mind at all! 8)
To the guys that have a fascination for dirt covered feet, I'm REAL curious to know what the attraction is?? (not saying it's wrong) I would really like to hear from a true "dirty foot lover".
As far as my nic name goes, I chose it after seeing the movie "Joe Dirt", with David Spade. Cracked me up! Smiley It worked good with Bill.
Hope to hear some feedback. B.D.

Well me liking dirty feet my self I believe it's because I like a strong odor and dirt makes feet look smelly which turns me on

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Guy in Asia
Top Expert Member

Addicted to Feet

Reply #10 - April 5, 2005 at 3:02am
Hi BillDirt,

Thanks very much for your very kind words.  I am back on line for a while and will be making more submissions to the site. 

Hope to "chat" more on some interesting footfetish topics with ya.

Cheers,
Guy

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Water Goddess
Administration Staff

Reply #9 - March 26, 2005 at 4:47pm
Kiss Mmmwhaaa!

~ WG

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Sole Licker
Top Expert Member

*N2 Sexy Soles*

Reply #8 - March 25, 2005 at 6:19pm
WG,
No 'thank yous' are needed.  Smiley I've scowered the web and simply found that your bare soles are in my perfection category. They make foot fetishists look at them and say: "Oooo Yah"!
Also, thanx for passing on my thoughts for Guy In Asia. When he mentally heals, I'm sure we'll see a great come-back.
You're very welcome for the comments!
BILL DIRT  Grin

WWW Sole Licker verako2  
IP Logged

Administration Staff

Reply #7 - March 22, 2005 at 2:30pm
Hi BillDirt!

That's such a sweet post.  Thanks for the compliment on my feet as well!  Just as an FYI, due to his father's death, Guy in Asia emailed me that he won't have access to the Forum for a few weeks.  He said he'd miss it and our community!  (I hope you don't mind that I'm going to "quote your condolences" in his section of the Forum...so he doesn't miss it.  Both Bill and I know how comforting it can be to know folks care.)  Kiss

~ WG

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

*N2 Sexy Soles*

Reply #6 - March 21, 2005 at 5:54pm
Thanx for the reply Guy In Asia. That helped a bit in understanding the dirty soles attraction. I was expecting to hear it's a submissive type of thing with the desire to lick the dirt off. (yuk) Stinkyness was another thing that came to mind. Also not my cup of tea. Your response threw those thoughts out the door. Although I realize "some" dirty feet lovers DO enjoy that. I did some research.
Well, I can't wait to see the clean-up pics from that shoot. WaterGoddess has a set of feet that belong in the top 10 hottest soles list!
On a different note Guy In Asia, I send my deepest regards on the death of your father. I too lost my dad. The trick to getting through this is staying strong.
Take care, BILL

WWW Sole Licker verako2  
IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Guy in Asia
Top Expert Member

Addicted to Feet

Reply #5 - March 18, 2005 at 3:50pm
Hi BillDirt,

As WG indicated, the day we took those pics was a lot of fun!! As the offending photographer of some really dirty (and for me SEXY) sole shots, let me share with you my thoughts on why I think it is such a turn on.  First, to get your soles dirty, it means you have to be barefoot, and typically barefoot in public places.  The sight of a beautiful woman in public in her barefeet is a major turn on for me, especially if she has otherwise very well cared for feet.  As a foot fetishist, seeing a woman barefoot in public is almost as exciting as it would be to see a woman's breasts in public.  The second thing is exactly what Bill described... the dark soles really contrast with the soft wrinkly arches and highlights the shape of the woman's foot. 

Now for me, I am not into the dirt licking and that kind of thing (but some people are).  So when we cleaned WG's perfect feet, we did it with soap and water.  Having the priviledge to wash the beautiful feet of such a wonderful woman as WG was a brilliant experience.... and I am no submissive-slave type.  So we got them nice and dirty and then restored them back to their "good as new" state of awesome perfection.

I am also not into muddy feet or feet that are filthy all over.... just the soles.  And I am not really into the smell either.  And of course, I am also really turned on by clean feet  Grin

Cheers,
Guy

IP Logged

Administration Staff

Reply #4 - March 15, 2005 at 4:15pm
Remarkably dirty, aren't they?  Grin

Guy in Asia took the pics...then he cleaned it all off afterwards.  Those pics are still to cum.  What a fun day we had taking all kinds of different foot shots.  Lots to look forward to...

~ WG

IP Logged

Top Expert Member

*N2 Sexy Soles*

Reply #3 - March 15, 2005 at 8:47am
In regards to the "contrast" thing, I do enjoy looking at soles that have a light, natural stain. The kind that shows when shoes & socks are removed after being worn all day. Still clean but with some wear coloration. That, I don't mind at all!  8)
To the guys that have a fascination for dirt covered feet, I'm REAL curious to know what the attraction is?? (not saying it's wrong) I would really like to hear from a true "dirty foot lover".
As far as my nic name goes, I chose it after seeing the movie "Joe Dirt", with David Spade. Cracked me up!  Smiley It worked good with Bill.
Hope to hear some feedback. B.D.

WWW Sole Licker verako2  
IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box jelchio
Top Expert Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - March 15, 2005 at 3:48am
Hello Bill & Water Goddess,

While I am not a huge fan of dirty feet, I too like to see the contrast.  A high arch is really showcased by a dirty foot picture.

The other nice thing about dirty feet is that you get to clean them.  I certainly hope that a scrub brush and some warm, soapy water was used to scrub those delicious soles until they were squeaky clean.  Did it tickle, Water Goddess?????

Joe.

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Webmaster Bill
Administrator

Enjoying Water Goddess

Los Angeles, California
Reply #1 - March 14, 2005 at 11:53pm
BillDirt,

Yeah, that is an interesting name you chose. It does imply what it is. And yet, your point is well taken. It's the same with Water Goddess. She was simply doing a dirty feet photo shoot for some fans, and the photos are not indicative of her normally very clean feet. Wink

I'm not a dirty feet fan, either. But we have gotten a lot of requests to see dirty feet, so it was done to please those who enjoy dirty feet. Evidentally, there are a lot of guys who get off on dirty feet. So ... Smiley

Even though I'm not into dirty feet myself, I nevertheless find it very erotic when I see the dirty soles of otherwise obviously well cared for feet. This is especially true when the dirty parts of the feet contrast so dramatically with the clean parts. Of course, for me, there is nothing more tempting than the sexy feet of a woman whose wrinkly soles and toes from a long soak in a bath, jacuzzi, or pool are ratcheting up my libido. Luckily for me, Water Goddess keeps her feet very clean, and in great shape. Smiley 8)

I've learned throughout the years of maintaining our site that there are many different variations of having a foot fetish. If I only showcased what I personally enjoy, a majority of photos that we publish for our contributors would never go on-line.

By the way, about your chosen name, you can change how your name appears here in the forum by modifying your own profile here if you'd like. Maybe you'd change it to Sole Licker as you have it in your Hotmail address. Ironically, I used to know a guy whose real name happens to be Bill Dirt. Small world.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005 at 11:55pm by Webmaster Bill »  

Smiley
Have lots of great foot fetish fun!
If you see a bad link, please e-mail me at gfwebmaster@greatfeet.com
.Smiley
IP Logged

Top Expert Member

*N2 Sexy Soles*

Dirty Soles
March 14, 2005 at 10:32pm
Watergoddess,
I'm devistated by the "Dirty Soles" set!  Cry Such beautiful feet ruined by dirt. How could you?  ???
(LOL) I'm not really THAT upset. I realize some of us foot lovers actually like dirty feet. Well I'm definately NOT one of 'em! Don't let my user name fool ya. One of my biggest pet peeves with bare feet pics is seeing them filthy. Yuk! Especially yours WG. They're too perfect! Pleeeez keep them nice & clean in your next set!  Smiley
Thanx, Bill Dirt

WWW Sole Licker verako2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
Dirty Soles
Open Live Preview Live Preview

You can resize the message area by dragging the right- or bottom border.

Max 20000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features

Scroll up a tiny bit more if you want to log in to this forum (or click here). Have fun!

Chat Forum Access Problems? Click this link for help.

Great Feet Main MenuGreat Feet Main MenuGreat Feet Main Menu

Pay Per-Minute-Movies in our Great Feet Foot Fetish Site Movie Theatre.

This is our most accurate and extensive search engine.
Search this site powered by FreeFind

To find ANY word, type as is, such as Water Goddess.
To find ALL words, use a plus sign such as +Water +Goddess.
To find EXACT words, surround your text with quotes, such as "Water Goddess".

- Click here for other search engines available on this site -

*** Bing Search * Google Search * Yahoo Search ***

Great Feet Movie Theatre - Video On Demand
Great Feet Movie Theatre - Video On Demand

sex toy gifts for him

- From our Great Feet Sex Toy Store
Give your lover a gift that will keep giving in explosively climatic ways!

Enjoy the thrill of showcasing your photos to the world by having them published
on our site. You can remain totally anonymous ... or not! Click here for details!
Foot Fetish cool shades

*** Submit your movies, photos, and stories by clicking the link below! ***
greatfeet.com 24 hours click hereGreat Feet Photo/Story/Video Submission Form click here
greatfeet.com 24 hours

Please support these sponsors we have so that we can maintain this site for free. Thank you.

- Main Menu - Break this window - Newest Photos - Newest Stories - Newest Videos - Password Reset -

- Foot Fetish DVD's - Foot Fetish Movie Theatre On Demand - Sex Toy Store -

- Facebook - Gmail - Hotmail - Twitter - Yahoo E-Mail -

Attention AOL & Hotmail Users: You may be missing messages/notifications (click here to solve this problem).

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge

If you don't see the login screen, you can click here to go to it directly. Have fun!

Chat Forum Access Problems? Click this link for help.

greatfeet.com 24 hours

Great Feet 1997-2017. All Rights Reserved.

« Home ‹ Board Top of this page